Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Find Me At Bloglovin


It seems that google reader is going to retire in a few months
Yippee, because I did not really like it anyway.
So, I have have taken a little trip over to Bloglovin,
imported my Google Reader Blogs,
and claimed my blog, so you can follow me over there too.
 
Importing your google reader blogs that you follow to Bloglovin is easy,
 
Kaylie has some info on claiming you blog at Bloglovin,
so others can find it to add to their Bloglovin reader
and it is very easy
 
So, you can now follow me over at Bloglovin,
if you look over to the right you will see a button for it,
or you can subscribe via email,
thats over on the right too :)

They also have an App, that I have played around with,
I give that the thumbs up too.
 
If you are a blogger, are you over there?
Or have you tried another site, what did you think?
 
Catch you later
Jacqueline
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...