Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Ely's Bunting

How cool is this "Save the Date"
Back in March,
Ely sent me a message through my Madeit Store,
asking if I could make some Buntings for her wedding in Mexico.

The buntings were to say
"Sweet Love" and "Dulce Amor"
Ely requested yellow, white and mint,
to match the invitation above.

And this is what I came up with for Ely
"Dulce Amor"

And "Sweet Love"

Ely's and Dave's big day is later in the month,
this sounds like such a fun wedding - my type of wedding,
I hope they have a fantastic day - I'm sure they will.

I even made Ely a bag to keep her buntings in :)

And, while we are on weddings,
big one on today apparently,
(no request for buntings from Kate though! )
I've decided to play along with the other Facebook pages
and include a shot of me as a bride,
it's over on my
We eloped - very recommended by the way :)

Hope you all have a lovely weekend,
Be Good,
Jacqueline.


1 comment:

  1. You guys eloped! Really? Well well, well, love the photo you both look so fresh and well maybe a tad younger. Same glint in the eye as Kate and Wills though!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...